AgroLAC 2025 Inaugural Partner & Project Conference
The AgroLAC 2025 platform’s steering committee and collaborative partners gathered to work on project development and for business networking.
The AgroLAC 2025 initiative was created to facilitate on-the-ground action towards the recommendations of the report, “The Next Global Breadbasket: How Latin America Can Feed the World.” Breakout sessions at this event will seek to profile exciting and innovative opportunities from Collaborating Partners that reflect those recommendations, and identify potential partners for developing innovative solutions that AgroLAC 2025 can support. The objective in each session is to identify pilot project opportunities that may be eligible for implementation support under the AgroLAC framework, in the categories of Agro/Environmental Planning, Increased Productivity through Sustainable Intensification, and Trade and Access to Markets.
Each session will be a moderated conversation amongst participants. The moderator will have reviewed each Participant Profile beforehand, and will explore synergies that will enable execution of sustainable innovations in Latin America’s food systems. Participant Profiles will be made publicly available to facilitate networking and stimulate conversations that can lead to productive partnerships.
We wish to thank Dow for the company’s generous sponsorship of this AgroLAC 2025 inaugural event!
- Comunicado de imprensa
- Sobre o AgroLAC 2025 Inaugural Partner & Project Conference
- AgroLAC 2025: uma plataforma de financiamento para explorar o potencial agrícola na América Latina e no Caribe
- Folha informativa
- Perguntas e respostas sobre o AgroALC 2025
- Biografias Executivas
- Mensagem do Presidente do Banco Interamericano de Desenvolvimento
- Agenda de reuniões
- RELATÓRIO: O próximo celeiro global: Como a América Latina pode alimentar o mundo
- Press Release
- About the AgroLAC 2025 Inaugural Partner and Project Conference
- The AgroLAC Funding Platform – Description
- Fact Sheet on Latin American Agriculture
- Questions & Answers
- Executive Biographies
- Message from the President of the IDB
- Meeting Agenda
- REPORT: The Next Global Breadbasket: How Latin America Can Feed the World
Av. das Nações Unidas, 14171, Diamond Tower CEP: 04795-00
São Paulo (SP), Brazil
Paul Oreffice Auditorium